Thursday, November 19, 2015

Oh Hi!

Hey look!  Blog!  I keep doing this, don't I?  Whoops.

Anyways.

I've moved!  Yay!  I now live in West Texas, instead of East Texas. So that's exciting. Also living on my own for the first time in... well, my entire life. So that's also exciting. And scary.
You know what's really scary?  Having food in the fridge and knowing that if you let it go bad, mom isn't going to take care of it for you. Yes, that's what I'm scared of. Wow.

Anyways, I'm living in an RV - that's an adventure in and of itself. I'm in a fantastic RV park that is the opposite of what you think of when you think RV park. It's beautifully maintained, super clean, I have a fantastic landlady who keeps the place to high standards, and I just overall feel great about everything. Pictures sometime soon ;)

I've been here just over a week, and yesterday I landed my first job here. That is awesome too, of course.

Now, all that's left to really do is get things straightened out with the school, move the horse down here, and pay the bills!

Watch out, world. I'm coming ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment