- Study through the book of Hebrews. This went mostly okay. I didn't finish, but I tried.
- Post 2 blog posts (other writing blog). Got one posted and the other outlined.
- Keep to a workout routine. Yup, for the most part. Health still bothering me some though.
- Proofread my novel and hand it off to someone else. Proofread, yes. Hand off, not yet.
- Read The Horse Riding Manual, After Diana, and The Garden of Eden. Yes, plus about four other shorter novels.
- Play the violin again. Uhh.... I got it out and never tuned it, so no.
- Practice the piano 3x per week for at least 30 minutes each time. I play every day, just don't practice. Also, I want to re-polish and memorize at least two pieces (from the following). Done.
- Movement 3 (Allegro con brio) from Sonatina #3 by Denes Agay. Mostly done.
- Waltz in A-flat Major (Opus 69, No. 1) by Frederic Chopin. Needs a bit more work, but yes.
- Important Event (Opus 15, No. 6) by Robert Schumann. Completed again.
- Memorize the complete purple belt form. Done, and done! :)
- Put together a sword form. No, but I got a lot of cool tips in class this morning!
- Film. <sad face> still didn't happen. Pretty upset at myself about it.
- Get The Pony comfortable with being touched and caught. Yes! See my post from Wednesday...
- Trot every time I ride. Yes, this did happen! I didn't get help with it, but it got SO much better.
- Really get the trot change of direction and general transitions (in-hand). Change of direction is better, but not completely solid. Transitions are beautiful now though!
- Lead by a hind leg. Done :)
- Play with tarps. No....
- Start riding comfortably around the driveway. Going much better. :)
- Work on leg aids. This one is definitely improved. Happy!
- Set up my arena and make jumps. Another no, sadly.
- Have a Spring photo shoot. This one didn't happen because I never had a chance to get help.
Overall, it was a fairly successful month. More successful than I thought until I wrote this post out. Tomorrow I'll have goals for June...