April 2014 Goals - Horse Related
- Film 1 riding session. Didn't happen. Was supposed to over one weekend when I had help, but got sick instead. :(
- Practice riding the trot with help. Did not happen for the same reasons as above. :'(
- Take The Pony out 4 times. Not 4 times, but it did happen twice. She is no longer wearing a halter in the pasture and is doing so much better!
- Complete a set of Online Level 3 tasks.
- Work with a flag. We worked on this twice and made some progress. Lady is still tense about it, but not scared.
- Lead by one ear and backwards by a hind leg. We did some leading backwards by the tail which went well, and played with the ear. Got her comfortable with the idea.
- Back up and draw on a 22 and 45 foot rope. We never touched the 45 foot rope, but did work on the 22-foot. Got a little bit better.
- Solid transitions and trot change of direction on the circle. The change of direction has gotten better in one direction and not the other. Transitions are 10x better!!
- Move sideways from Zone 1 (in front). Gotten lots better. Still have to "hold her hand".
- Play with tarps. Nope. Never actually went to look for a tarp.
- Separate the medium and free walk. Not exactly, but we started to get some difference.
April 2014 Goals - Personal
- Start a workout routine. Can't say this became a routine yet, but definitely started working out.
- Go to Wednesday night church. Went twice out of five times. :P
- Win Camp NanoWrimo with 30,000 words. YES!!! Finished and Won! :D
- Record a video for my blog. A little late, but doing that this morning.
- Read four novels. Finished two and a half.
- Practice piano 3x a week. I didn't exactly practice, but have made a point to play every day.
- Learn 2 new songs on the violin. Bad me never picked up the violin.
Finals are next week and then I won't have school to worry about, so May goals should be happening much easier! :)