Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Pony Time!!!

Guess which girl was able to see her own horses in person last week?!?!?!

This one, of course!

Due to previous circumstances, I was able to get almost all of last week off from work and go back to East Texas to spend time with my family and, obviously, the lovely little mare that I am privileged to call mine!

There's not a whole lot to say about it, really. I played with her a little bit, brushed up on her manners, and mostly just spend as much time hanging out with her as I could. A neighbor recently put two horses in the pasture next to the property, so both Lady and The Pony were quite excited about that, but it was more or less cute than anything else.

The silly horse, however, has put on a whole lot of weight in the few months since I saw her last, which both amused and kind of worried me. We have some work to do once she gets out here if I want to show her at all this fall!!


/Also got to see my favorite dog again!  That was great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment