Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January Analysis/February Goals

January Equestrian Goals:

  • Get into the habit of recording all my rides.
  • Work with Lady on liberty.  Mud meant that this went out the window.
  • Get Lady more sensitive to leg aids.
  • Keep up the canter work and build strength in both of us.

January Personal/Blog Goals:
  • Complete all paperwork/applications for TTU.  Not my fault.... urghh...
  • Write 10 pages of notes about my new story.  Good start, but not 10.
  • Get all arrangements made about leaving for Europe.
  • Get an editorial calendar set up for the rest of the year for both my blogs.



I'm not making any real goals for February because the majority of the month will be spent abroad... but here are a few small ones for February and March...

  • Don't spend large amounts of time worrying about my horses/dog.
  • Write 500 words a day.
  • Survive my first plane ride (and a long one too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment