Edition II: Where to Go and Transportation
Edition III: Winter Packing
Edition IV: Anxious Horse Mom
I leave on Wednesday!
So far I've gotten about 75% of my packing done... the last of the needed shopping.... the majority of the preparation for leaving the animals behind.... and I'm almost mentally ready to leave for six weeks!
Europe is pretty cold at this point, with snow and wind, and coming off a lovely weekend of 60-degree weather in Texas, that's going to take some getting used to!
Today and tomorrow I still have multiple things to do.... including...
- Charge the camera and round up all cords for it.
- Call the bank to confirm that my card won't be denied (super important!).
- Pack all remaining clothes.
- Round up everything that will need to be packed morning-of.
- Go over horse/dog care with family.
- Relax a bit more!
What do you usually do the last few days before a major trip/vacation?
Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of the living. ~Mary Ritter Beard