Saturday, March 14, 2015

20 Things at 20 List Update

Back in July 2014, on my 20th birthday, I posted a list of 20 things I would like to do before I turn 21. I know most people do a 30 before 30 list, and I want to do that too, but I wanted this one for now.



Here is an updated list...



1. Make new friends.

2. Complete Level 3 Freestyle with Lady (solid).

3. Act on stage.

4. Laugh every day.  Not really done with this yet, but yeah... ;)

5. Write a third novel.

6. Pay for a drink for the person behind me at a drive-thru.

7. Try out a new instrument.

8. Learn how to dance.

9. Get my health back.

10. Visit Europe.


11. Take riding/jumping lessons.

12. Eat vegetarian for 28 days.

13. Have a party.


14. Try a new language/learn basic phrases.


15. Go see live horse racing.


16. Go to the beach.

17. Help/volunteer at a horse show/event.

18. Ride/work with as many horses as possible.

19. Start writing with 1-3 penpals.

20. Try a new art medium.



Several of these are on the list to complete yet while I'm abroad, and some have just been pushed back for various reasons until I get home again. But that's where I am now.  Feeling pretty good actually! 

1 comment:

  1. I like your list! If I'd known about this when I was your age I would have done it too hehe. For now I'm feeling very pressured to finish my thirty before thirty list because it's getting so close... ahh!!!

    ReplyDelete