Go to Europe for 6 weeks in February/March and have a safe, enjoyable trip.Done, done, and done! *happy dance*
- Write a second novel. I'm pretty well on track with my month-by-month checklist. My only problem at this point is that I still have two story ideas. Cannot decide!!
- Go back to school. See the bottom of this post, where I write more about this goal.
- Ride Lady 120 times. 11 rides in so far, and considering the six weeks off, pretty good!
- Ride 12 other horses. No progress here. Move on...
- Take 10 riding lessons. Had one in January and loved it.
- Improve lifestyle to be healthier in the physical sense. I'm working on new habits now, but I had a good start with the awesome clean food in Europe, as well as all the touristy walking around.
- Improve lifestyle to be more balanced and productive. Again, working on new habits now that I'm back to normal life. Motivated!!
- Improve both of my blogs. Slowly getting there!
- Improve my riding ability so that I can ask for transitions properly, ride the canter and gallop, jump up to 2' and ride diagonals. There was tons of improvement made in January. Now I have to regain some of that ability.
- Continue to work with Lady - especially in fitness. The plan is set up for the spring.
- Work Lady through her trailer issues and go to an event of some sort. Fingers crossed... we're about to dive right into this goal.
When I made this list of goals at the beginning of the year, it was with the mindset that I would analyze them for the first quarter of the year and then adjust them if I thought they needed it. After the first quarter was gone, then the goals would be final and I would just have to keep working at them, no matter what.
Well... the only one that I have had to change is my goal about going back to school. The first few weeks of the year were so hectic, and it just became too big of a deal to squeeze my audition in before leaving for Europe. Plus, my savings wasn't where I wanted it to be, which meant that moving would be very difficult.
Therefore, I've pushed that goal up to the spring 2016 semester. The goal is now to move in October of this year and start school in January of next year. It's still not going to be easy, but it seems much more attainable and I'm much more relaxed over this plan. :)