What are you buying next? Not your "Wish I could" list but your actual practical pony shopping list. And if its a high ticket item you are saving for what is it and when do you expect to order/get it?
Here is my list!
- Garlic. Planning to order it as a SmartPak supplement for the ponies' fly issues, unless I find a better deal somewhere else.
- Grooming Kit. Mine is old and falling apart and I'm planning to slowly replace most everything. I'll probably get it all from the local tack shop as they have sales that I like.
- Saddle Pad. Technically I don't need another one, but it would be so much easier to have two (eventually more, since you know how it goes)!
- Hay Bag/Net. Since we'll be setting up the horses' track system, I'll need one or two more hay bags or nets pretty soon.
- Blanket. I want to get Lady a winter blanket, so this is the higher priced item, but I have a while to save and wait for a good sale.
- Fly Mask. This is one I'm not completely sure on. I have one, but we'll see if it lasts the season!