Anyways, my goals post did not go up on Monday, so let's talk about it here.
January was.... interesting... to say the least. I did not accomplish all the goals that I had written out for myself, but I did achieve some good things and made progress on a few others.
- I improved my riding, took 3 lessons, and really feel a whole lot better about myself.
- I signed a lease on Missy and even got the go-ahead to show her in March!
- School started - my first semester at university! - and I fell back in love with learning.
- Even in the last two weeks since school started, my piano/music skills have improved.
- I paid all my bills on time and feel a lot more optimistic about things.
- I've eaten a lot better health-wise and I've been feeling better due to that.
- I did NOT exercise very much outside of riding, but that has already improved in the last week.
- The house did not stay as clean as I would have like. Whoops.
- I did not make much of an effort as far as looking for better job opportunities.