Last year for my birthday, I put together a bucket list of 20 things that I wanted to do before I turned 21. In just one year, I didn't get to do all of them, but I did get a good portion completed. And it was lots of fun! :D Here's the updated/completed list.
2) Complete Level 3 Freestyle with Lady (solid). FAIL. I didn't get to ride as much as I needed to.
5) Write a third novel. Kind of? I'm in the process of writing it now.
7) Try out a new instrument. FAIL.
16) Go to the beach. The Mediterranean Sea doesn't count, so FAIL.
17) Help/volunteer at a horse show/event. FAIL.
18) Ride/work with as many horses as possible. FAIL.
19) Start writing with 1-3 penpals. FAIL.
So.... 13 out of 20 or around 65% complete? Not bad!
I'll probably make up a 30 before 30 list soon too. Except that I don't want to think about being 30 yet...