Monday, August 3, 2015

July Goals Review

This is going to be a bit of a strange post.  July did not go according to plan in more than a few ways, and I'm totally fine with that.  Another post on that tomorrow though...

  • Write 50,000 words.  Nope.  I got almost 20,000 words in and then life got in the way and I just stopped writing.
  • Ride Lady again.  This did happen.  Yay :)
  • Get a saddle on Comanche.  Introduced it, but didn't get it on him yet.
  • Polish piano songs/prepare for college and moving.  Yeah, let's say this got done. Mostly.
  • Take time to look long and hard at my life goals.  Done, and done.  Again, more tomorrow.
  • Continue with regular workouts and 5K training.  This kind of fell by the wayside halfway through, but I'm getting back to it now.
  • Keep the blue hair.  I re-dyed it once, and was going to do it again, but due to certain circumstances regarding a play that I'm in, I'm letting it fade out. We'll go blue again in September perhaps.
  • Stay focused and productive by taking time over the weekends to recoup.  



No comments:

Post a Comment