Friday, August 28, 2015

It's Been A Long Week

I've been busy all week, without much time for writing here... so I figured I would just make a bullet list of my thoughts this morning and leave it at that. Already got some posts put together for next week, so it won't be boring for long.

  • Spent yesterday changing up the layout of this blog and updating some of its pages. Yay!
  • My writing brain has been stuck on fanfiction most of this week.
  • I've slept a lot less than usual and somehow I still have energy. Figure that out.
  • Comanche and Tempest got moved to a separate pasture. Lady is by herself and her attitude has improved. The youngsters wear her out, it seems.
  • Comanche goes home in about 2 weeks. He's getting a lot better about a lot of things, like girths and blankets and me going all around him.
  • I miss riding.
  • I've been eating a lot of cookies. And I mean a LOT.
  • I helped a friend out by trimming her horse's hooves. Today I'm sore from it. Ouch.
  • There is a stack of six books on my desk from the library, waiting to be read.
  • Job applications are the worst.
  • I'm currently working a lot more hours than normal, saving money for The Move.
  • My best friend's birthday is coming up in 2.5 weeks and I need to plan something :)
  • Doctor Who is the best thing ever... next to Sherlock.


No comments:

Post a Comment