May 2015 Goals
Fiction Writing: Finish setting up the plot and outline as many scenes as possible. Write 3 times a week for 30 minutes each time.Done! This was fun :)
- Blog Work. I failed again.
- Ride Lady 10 times. We were getting somewhere, and then flood-disaster-status-Texas took over.
- Start saddling Comanche. See above. I hate flooding.
Read 2 fiction books and 1 nonfiction book.In reality, this turned into 3 fiction books, but same thing really. Do some form of exercise everyday, even if it is just stretching. Kind of? 4-5 days a week. Drink more water.
June 2015 Goals
...divided by priority, then listed as steps to be taken...
Health: Diet and Exercise.
- Eat no corn products or meat, and limit grains and sugar.
- First week of the month will be completely sugar-free (taking a challenge).
- Start getting rid of chemical products and take better, more natural care of my skin and hair.
- Start a 5k training program.
- Preferably enjoy some sunshine with a lot less rain than May (not really a goal, but whatever).
- Get pasture arrangements moved around - Comanche gets to be turned out with the girls!
- Fit in as many rides and training sessions as possible before the summer turns hot!
- Prepare my story process for July's Camp NanoWrimo.