- Give Rebellion (my novel) to at least 2 people for opinions.
- Play Hanon exercises #1-3 every morning (finger strengthening).
- Re-memorize/Polish the Invention No. 6 in E Major, by Bach.
- Re-memorize/Polish the Invention No. 14 in B-flat Major, by Bach.
- Re-memorize/Polish Movement 1 (Allegro) from Opus 13, No 2, a Sonata by Beethoven.
- Write and post 4 blog posts (writer's blog, not this one).
- Enter a writing contest.
- Read 3 books (I have three picked out, but two will have to be ordered at the library).
- Diet. No corn, and no corn by-products if possible. Limit wheat/gluten and meats to once a day and sugar (any form) to 1-3x per day.
- Trim Lady's feet at least twice.
- Cover all Level 2 Liberty and Level 3 OnLine tasks (Parelli).
- Film 1 session.
- Ride (or lead) out off the property sometime during each session.
- Learn USDF Intro test A.
- Go into the canter in every ride, even if just for a stride or two.
- Progress to being able to trot for 5 minutes straight (riding).
Last month I had 8 personal goals and 10 horse ones. This month I have 7 of each, and they all feel like a logical progression from what I have been doing. Hopefully I can, for once, finish all of them and feel super accomplished. Of course, I didn't include taekwondo on my personal list and I'm going to have to use June to prepare for Worlds in the beginning of July, but if I continue going to class and practicing the way I have been, then I'll be fine.