Give Rebellion (my novel) to at least 2 people.Yes. Four, I believe. Piano - Rememorize/Polish 3 pieces.Mostly done. The Beethoven piece was more difficult. Write and post4 writer's blog posts. 2 done, 2 outlined. Enter a writing contest.I consider this done because I found a good one to enter, but haven't done it yet. Read 3 books. Diet.Mostly. Slacked off pretty bad this last week though.
June Equine Goals
- Trim Lady's feet twice. No. I tried but couldn't get very far because of the lack of rain. Hard hooves.
Cover Level 2 Liberty and Level 3 OnLine.Yup. Needs some work, but went over it all. Film 1 session.Yes!! Get off the property every session.Almost every time. Went pretty well. :) Learn USDF Intro Test A.Only ridden it 1 time, but I have it memorized. Go into the canter every ride. Progress to 5 minutes trotting at a time.
Spring Equine Goals
Start working in Parelli Levels 3/4 OnLine Improve fitness so I can master the rising trotNot mastered yet, but lots improved. Start riding in the canterNot scared of it anymore! Jump a course of 1 ft jumpsNot a course, but jumped, yes :)
- Ride a 3.6 mile local ride confidently. Nope, but made some progress towards it.
2014 Equine Goals
- Maintain Lady at a healthy weight. So far, so good.
- Keep horse health records. So far, not so good.
Get a new saddle.
- Film regularly. Not regularly, but got some stuff.
- Attend/Audit 1-2 clinics. Money issues...
- Go to see some horse shows. Again, money issues.
- Learn USDF Intro Tests A, B, and C. Got test A going this month. :)
2014 Personal Goals
- Maintain a blog post schedule. Definitely doing better!
- Read more books. Kept up quite well!
- Publish my novel. Being edited now, so on the road to this too.
- Get published in a magazine. Uhh... ooops.
- Win Camp NanoWrimo. Won in April. Plan to win in July again.
- Complete Hanon piano exercise book. Slow... and boring, but I'm attempting to persevere.
- Create a decent pianist's repertoire. Got about six/seven songs right now. Good start.
- Be ready for my college music audition. Been planning this lately. Think I've chosen my music.
- Play the violin again. Ooops.
- Graduate from Paris Junior College. Have my classes scheduled for this to happen!
- Get my purple belt in taekwondo. Testing for my green belt this week, so this is easily happening.
- Get along better with my big sister. Yes, mostly. I feel that overall we're understanding each other better.