Thank you Viva Carlos for giving me inspiration on this very sleepy day!
1. Is there something you don't like about your riding? Right now, I'm super frustrated with my lower leg whenever I trot or canter. I can't seem to get it under control. :(
2. Does your horse buck? Yes. No. We have finally (almost) broken the habit of bucking whenever its time to canter, but it still happens sometimes. And don't even think about getting after her with a crop or a stick. On her own though, no, she doesn't buck. She kicks. The Pony on the other hand...
3. Is your horse head shy? No. She has gotten a little ear shy over this summer because the bugs got into them and they were scabby and painful, but nothing serious.
4. Favorite barn chore to do? Making/mixing feed, and putting down new bedding in a stall.
5. How many times do you ride per week? 2-3x per week. I would like to bump that up to 4 times per week, but we'll see how it goes.
6. Who is your favorite pro rider? I love Lauren Barwick in dressage. Beezie Madden is absolutely amazing too.
7. If one pro rider could train you for a day, who would it be? Umm... not sure. Let me think on that one.... hard decision ;)
8. Favorite facial marking? I have a soft spot for stripes and I also like blazes a lot. :)
9. Leg Markings or No Leg Markings? Well... I've never owned a horse with leg markings (unless The Pony's pinto splashes count). I think chrome looks really flashy and I like it a lot, but I'm more than content with solid legs too.
10. Every broken anything fallen off? Thankfully, no. I do expect it at some point in my life though. :)