But before I digress, here is August's analysis...
Keep up with my schedule for this blog.I can't say that I followed the schedule that I made up, but I did put in 14 posts, which is 2 more than I had planned, and the second highest monthly amount since I started this blog! So, success here. Complete the blogging challenge I chose for my writing blog.I got behind a few times and had to catch up, but I got all the assignments in and learned a LOT. Definitely success in the blogging area!
- Make an A in my summer geology course. I'm ashamed to say it, but this didn't happen. I ended up getting the worst grade I have gotten so far in college. Umm... yeah...
Start the fall semester prepared and ready!I definitely feel prepared and ready to tackle this last semester so I can graduate!
- Log 12 horsemanship hours/10 rides for summer challenge. I did not quite reach either of these, but got SO close!
Workout again.I started the month off okay, then slacked off in the middle and now have myself back into a sort of routine. Journal every night.Again, I skipped some days, but definite improvement, so I call success.
- Complete a cover for my novel. I got some ideas going and then decided that it was too big a job for me. I'm getting help to finish it. :)
I'm quite satisfied with August. On to September!!
- Finish the final edit of my novel.
- Follow my blog posting schedule.
- Organize my short stories into a collection.
- Read 6 novels and study parts 1-4 in my horse training book.
- Start searching for a new saddle and possibly sell the two saddles I have.
- Ride a new horse. I plan to go to the local barn for this.
- Ride Lady at least 2x per week.