Thank you Viva Carlos for providing some inspiration during this dark time of no writing inspiration.
1. What size horse do you prefer to ride? I definitely prefer bigger horses. Nothing against small horses/ponies. I love them to death. But I adore being on top of a tall and/or bigger horse.
2. Do you school in tall boots or paddock boots and half chaps? Umm... jeans and western boots right now. I'm hoping to get a pair of paddock boots and half chaps in the spring. Tall boots? Eventually.... :)
3. What do you do with your ribbons after a show? Hang them up on the wall. Because I have almost none. Lol.
4. Do you ride/board at a large show barn or a small private barn? Umm... neither? I am super blessed to have my horses in my backyard :)
5. Have you ever seen a horse give birth? Nope. Came close once, but no.
6. What is your favorite breed? Oooooh.... Arabians and Spanish horses are my absolute favorite. I love warmbloods and Thoroughbreds and drafts too, but I'll take an Arab or a Friesian/Andalusian any day :)
7. Favorite tack brand? Hard to say because I don't have enough experience, but I have been adoring the look of Devoucoux's stuff lately. The leather!
8. Would you ever buy used tack? Yup. My current saddle was used as was my girth and another third of my tack. Now clothing is another story - I'm pretty picky.
9. Ever been on a carriage ride? Does a covered wagon ride count? Because that's the closest I've been.
10. How often do you go to the tack store? It depends. My local tack store doesn't carry feed, so I actually have to need something. Maybe once a month, or when I'm figuring a tack issue out, 5-6 times within 2 weeks?