I ended up not really focusing on goals in November and just worked on getting things done as they came along. :)
November Equestrian Goals:
Keep up with horse chores.Yup! And the ponies even got a new fence! Purchase an anatomical girth for Lady. Film USDF Intro Test A.
November Personal Goals:
- Plank Challenge. This is one of the things that got lost in the busyness....
Follow schedules and various plans.Lots better. I did fairly good! Slide into winter successfully.
December Personal Goals:
- Stay sane throughout finals week and the rest of the Christmas show.
- Get accepted into university!
- Complete 2014 goals as well as possible.
- Have an awesome Christmas holiday (I get a week and a half off).
- Smile and relax :)
December Equestrian Goals:
- Complete 2014 goals as best as possible.
- Spend at least 30 minutes with the horses every day, even if its not doing anything in particular, just hanging out.
- During Christmas break, take a whole day to go trail riding.
- Get Tempest through basic groundwork skills again.
- Really work on my lower leg and get it more stable.
I might have some awesome and exciting horse-related news to share in a few days! And I have some even more exciting non-horse-related news to share tomorrow!