Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Length of Time

Writing has just been so hard to do lately, especially when I'm trying to keep up with two blogs, manage all the social media work that comes with publishing a book, and work on Christmas presents. Oh my!  :O

I have not had taken the time to play with either of the horses since early last week. Totally my fault... the time has been there. I just haven't managed it well.

Cute picture of Lady in her blanket because cuteness.  :)
 I do have full intentions of riding tomorrow morning and even spending time with The Pony. So we'll see. With school being over now, I'm slowly catching up on everything and horses should be next on the list.  ;)

My favorite from our attempt at conformation photos the other day
I'm super excited to see more posts from the Equestrian Blogger Holiday Gift Exchange as everyone receives their gifts!  I'm slightly behind on mine, but I will get it sent out as soon as the last part of it gets into my hands. Definitely by the end of this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment