December Personal Goals
Stay sane through finals week and the rest of the Christmas show.
- Get accepted into university. Didn't finish my paperwork.
Complete 2014 goals as well as possible. Have an awesome Christmas holiday. Smile and relax.Mostly... I did pretty good.
December Equestrian Goals
Complete 2014 goals as well as possible.
- Spend at least 30 minutes with the horses every day. I forgot about this one.
- During Christmas break, take a whole day to go trail riding.
Get Tempest throughbasic groundwork again. Not quite. Really work my lower leg and get it more stable.Lots better!
January Equestrian Goals
- Get into the habit of keeping records of all my rides.
- Work with Lady at liberty on good balanced circles and transitions.
- Get Lady more sensitive to leg aids.
- Keep up the canter work and build strength in both of us.
January Personal/Blog Goals
- Complete all the paperwork and applications for TTU.
- Write 10 pages of notes about plot, twists, characters, setting and other ideas for my second novel.
- Get all the arrangements made for leaving for Europe.
- Get an editorial calendar set up for the rest of the year for both blogs.
Hopefully this is a great start to a great year! :)