Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Recap & Goals for May

April was a pretty good month, overall, although quite busy and hectic.  I worked a lot more shifts at work than I was doing before Europe.  I battled to ride in between the rain and the crazy Texas weather. All three horses finished shedding (thankfully!).  I finally got a full blown story plot/idea down and saved to work on this year. And I spent quite a bit of time on the things I enjoy doing and with the people I love the most.  So, it was a great month :)



April's Goals...

  1. Work on story notes twice a week.    Done! This was easy once I found my plot.
  2. Prepare Lady for an endurance ride in the beginning of May.  Done - mostly! Have a farrier appointment for next week before the ride, but that's it!  
  3. Stick firmly to my blogging editorial calender. Oops. This one was a fail.  
  4. Memorize all college audition piano pieces.  This one was almost done! But we decided to add some extra stuff to my list, so not yet.
  5. Work hard on all the productivity habits and routines that I want to put into place.  Yes! I've gotten much better with all of this.




Goals for May...!

  1. Fiction Writing:  Finish setting up the plot and outline as many scenes as possible. Write 3 times a week for 30 minutes each time.
  2. Blog Work:  Post 4 times a week here and 3 times total on my other blog. Put up at least one facebook post for each page at least every weekday.
  3. Ride Lady 10 times (saddled).
  4. Start saddling Comanche.
  5. Read 2 fiction books and 1 nonfiction book.
  6. Do some form of exercise every day, even if its just stretching.
  7. Drink more water.

What are your goals for one of my favorite months of the year!



No comments:

Post a Comment