Sunday, July 27, 2014

Back on my Feet

Well... mostly. I won't go on about it, but suffice it to say that I am capable of being up and about and doing most things. Like working with my horse.

This past week didn't go completely as planned, but I did ride several times and got out to handwalk Lady the other days.

She did get a bath too. That was lovely. Particularly since she is quite irritable about the water hose and the shampoo bottle. Seriously, the spookiest I have ever seen my horse was about the shampoo bottle - quite odd!


On the issue of saddle fit, it is going to be a difficult process, but at least I know that both me and her are capable of riding bareback a lot, so it shouldn't be too big a deal.

This week's schedule.
Sunday:  OFF
Monday:  Work in-hand over poles for 20 minutes.
Tuesday:  Lungeing and Liberty.
Wednesday:  OFF
Thursday:  Riding in the Arena.
Friday:  Fitness. Walk for 30 minutes.
Saturday:  OFF


Busy week, and not just with ponies either, but with other things as well.
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment