Do you plan your rides out in advance?
Here is that list...
- Picking up the correct canter lead every time. My aids need improvement.
- Two point. (From lessons.)
- Getting the correct diagonal in the trot. Its frustrating me that I still can't get it right.
- Improving transitions. Again, my aids need work.
- Heels down, especially in the two point and rising trot.
- Hands up. (From lessons.)
- Head and chest up. (From lessons.)
- Rhythm and pacing. (From lessons.)
- Improving my straightness in the saddle.
- Dressage tests, just for fun and to test my memory.
I'll update every so often to see how this list has changed and what we've been working on.