|early June 2014|
|late June 2014|
|late July 2014|
Wow, my horse looks awkward in most of these pictures. She looks so cute and adorable and graceful until I try to get conformation pics. Crazy...
2014 Quarter 3 Review...
Maintain Lady at a healthy weight.She's gotten a tiny bit rounder again lately since I've been in school, but I'm still very pleased. Keep horse health records better. Can't say I've done very well with this... but it is better. Get a new saddle.On the second go-around of this, but done.
- Film regularly. I'm really bad at this one, but I actually got one set of videos this quarter. Will. Do. Better.
- Attend/Audit 1-2 clinics. I'm headed to a 2-day Parelli event next weekend and I'm on the lookout for another one sometime this fall/winter.
- Go to watch a horse show. Travelling extra hasn't been on the agenda lately. Maybe this one will happen yet, maybe not.
Learn USDF Intro Test Aand B, possibly C. It's not pretty, but we can get through Test A.
Maintain a blog posting schedule.Definitely a million times better, thanks to this blog! Read more books.Oh yes...
- Publish my novel. Still working on this.... *fingers crossed!*
- Get published in a magazine. Can't say that I've really worked on this one.
Win Camp NanoWrimo.I won April and July. Done! Complete Hanonexercise book (piano). Half done...
- Piano repertoire. I've kept my old one in shape, but that's all.
- Be ready for college audition. Just getting started on this.
- Graduate from Junior College. Not crossed off yet, but set for early Dec.
- Get purple belt in Taekwondo. Planning to test in November!
I'm definitely not doing as well as I had hoped, but its been a wiggly path. I really love fall and winter though, so hopefully it really keeps me going. :-)