Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Shameful Post...

... that tells you that I am running short on time and have been unable to ride or otherwise spend time with horses. They are getting fed, but that is about it.

Picture from back in the spring.

I made it home at one-o-clock this morning from rehearsal and am headed out in just a few hours to another one. Note that I live two full hours from the large city in Texas that starts with a D and today will be my first real big city driving experience.  *panics and runs in a circle*

I got pony snuggles this morning (from both equines) and won't have the time for them probably until Friday, other than feeding.  *insert very sad face*

Once again, I am SO grateful to have my horses at home.  :)

1 comment:

  1. good luck with everything! the ponies will still be there when you've got more time :)

    ReplyDelete